Download the complete SAPSA 2017 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
[last updated: 22 March 2017]
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar below.
SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 2)
July 15 @ 7:00 AM - July 16 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 2) will be held at Premier Shooting Range on Jul 15, 2017 to Jul 16, 2017, and is hosted by NGPSA (Northern Gauteng Practical Shooting Association).
More information on this event will follow later.
- Pre-match: 13 – 14 July 2017 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 15 – 16 July 2017
- Main Match Slots: 306
- Match Stages: 17
- Minimum Rounds: 317 (Including Chrono)
- Match Entry Fee: R750.00 (estimated!)
- Match Director: Grant van Loggerenberg
- Range Master: Chrissie Wessels
- Stats Director: Rita Stockbridge
- Entries OPEN: 29 May 2017
- Entries CLOSE: 16 June 2017
- The match registration will take place on Shoot-n-Score-It (shootnscoreit.com). If you do not already have a profile there, you can create one here: shootnscoreit.com/signup/.
- IMPORTANT: Please edit your Shoot-n-Score-It Profile CLUB field as follows: [PROVINCE][SAPSA#], for example NG1234, or WP0222, or LIM0038.
- JUNIOR – UNDER the age of 18 (17 and younger)
- SENIOR – As from 50 years old (50+)
- SUPER SENIOR – As from 60 years old (60+)
- LADIES – Female gender