Download the complete SAPSA 2017 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
[last updated: 22 May 2017]
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar below.
SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 2)
July 15 @ 7:00 AM - July 16 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 2) will be held at Premier Shooting Range on Jul 15, 2017 to Jul 16, 2017, and is hosted by NGPSA (Northern Gauteng Practical Shooting Association).
More information on this event will follow later.
- Pre-match: 13 – 14 July 2017 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 15 – 16 July 2017
- Main Match Slots: 306
- Match Stages: 17
- Minimum Rounds: 317 (Including Chrono)
- Match Entry Fee: R1,000.00
- Match Director: Grant van Loggerenberg
- Range Master: Chrissie Wessels
- Stats Director: Rita Stockbridge
Course of Fire (COF)
The final COF is available for download:
- Entries OPEN: 29 May 2017 10:00 AM
- Entries CLOSE: 16 June 2017 12:00 Noon
- The match registration will NOT take place on Shoot-n-Score-It, as it creates too much manual effort for organizers. Registration will rather take place right here on the sapsa.co.za website as below.
Shooters in Contention for SA colours: privileged early entries now CLOSED.
Match Officials entries are now CLOSED.
All remaining shooters entries are now CLOSED.
You can still order official match apparel if you have not already done so here: http://sapsa.co.za/sa-handgun-nationals-apparel-order-form/
Please Google for accommodation in either Cullinan or Pretoria-east, there are hundreds of good options. The match will be at Premier shooting range very close to Cullinan. However, the prize giving ceremony will be at Wingate Park Country Club (www.wingateparkcountryclub.co.za) in Pretoria-east.