Download the complete SAPSA 2017 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
[last updated: 26 September 2017]
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar below.
SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 3)
October 28 @ 7:00 AM - October 29 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 3) will be held at Frontier Shooting Range on Oct 28, 2017 to Oct 29, 2017, and is hosted by NWPSA (North West Practical Shooting Association).
More information on this event will follow later.
- Pre-match: 26 – 27 October 2017 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 28 – 29 October 2017
- Main Match Slots: 238
- Match Stages: 17
- Minimum Rounds: 322
- Match Entry Fee: R 1,000
- Match Director: John Loupellis (018 484 1846 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Range Master: Chris Groenewald (email@example.com)
- Stats Director: Louise Groenewald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Last updated: 2017/10/20 11:39)
(Last updated: 2017/10/19 09:07)
Final Competitor List
Course of Fire (COF)
- Entries OPEN: 13 September 2017 10:00am
- Entries CLOSE: 29 September 2017 17:00pm
- Match Entries CLOSED.
Match Apparel Orders
Official match shirts can still be ordered. Match shirt orders will CLOSE 20 September at midnight, so please get your orders in ASAP!
Shirt orders are now CLOSED.
Provincial Administrators can now enter their provincial teams here: http://sapsa.co.za/sa-handgun-nationals-team-entry/
- JUNIOR – UNDER the age of 18 (17 and younger)
- SENIOR – As from 50 years old (50+)
- SUPER SENIOR – As from 60 years old (60+)
- LADIES – Female gender