Download the complete SAPSA 2018 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
(Last updated: 21 February 2018)
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar below.
- This event has passed.
SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 3)
28 October 2017 @ 7:00 AM - 29 October 2017 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2017 Round 3) will be held at Frontier Shooting Range on Oct 28, 2017 to Oct 29, 2017, and is hosted by NWPSA (North West Practical Shooting Association).
More information on this event will follow later.
- Pre-match: 26 – 27 October 2017 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 28 – 29 October 2017
- Main Match Slots: 238
- Match Stages: 17
- Minimum Rounds: 322
- Match Entry Fee: R 1,000
- Match Director: John Loupellis (018 484 1846 | email@example.com)
- Range Master: Chris Groenewald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stats Director: Louise Groenewald (email@example.com)
Prize Giving Awards Ceremony
Please note those competitors who RSVP’d for the prize giving awards ceremony: the event will take place at The Lost Treasurer Restaurant at 1 Winnie Mandela road, Stilfontein. Drinks will be available at the cash bar.
Dress code is Smart Casual, preferably your Provincial or National blazers.
Function will start at 18:00.
Registration and Equipment Checks
North West Level III Handgun Registration for Main match is from 13:30 – 18:00 – Friday – 27th October, 2017. Match Officials can register for the Pre-Match on Wednesday, 25th October, 2017.
(Last updated: 2017/10/20 11:39)
(Last updated: 2017/10/19 09:07)
Final Competitor List
Course of Fire (COF)
- Entries OPEN: 13 September 2017 10:00am
- Entries CLOSE: 29 September 2017 17:00pm
- Match Entries CLOSED.
Match Apparel Orders
Official match shirts can still be ordered. Match shirt orders will CLOSE 20 September at midnight, so please get your orders in ASAP!
Shirt orders are now CLOSED.
Provincial Administrators can now enter their provincial teams here: http://sapsa.co.za/sa-handgun-nationals-team-entry/
- JUNIOR – UNDER the age of 18 (17 and younger)
- SENIOR – As from 50 years old (50+)
- SUPER SENIOR – As from 60 years old (60+)
- LADIES – Female gender