Download the complete SAPSA 2018 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
[last updated: 19 January 2018]
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar below.
SA Handgun Champs (2018 Round 1)
March 24 @ 7:00 AM - March 25 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2018 Round 1) will be held at Eeufees Shooting Range on 24 Mar 2018 to 25 Mar 2018, and is hosted by NGPSA (Northern Gauteng Practical Shooting Association).
NOTE: Match details below are updated as soon as the hosts sign the match contract.
- Pre-match: 22 – 23 March 2018 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 24 – 25 March 2018
- Main Match Available Slots: 288
- Match Stages: 16 (+ chrono)
- Minimum Rounds: 291
- Match Entry Fee: R 1,000
- Match Director: Gerhard Senekal (082 554 8037 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Range Master: Joggie Prinsloo (083 292 9018 | email@example.com)
- Assistant RM: Hein Kruger
- Stats Director: Daleen Rautenbach
Production Optics Division
This will be the first level 3 match where the trial Production Optics division will be tested. Note that there will only be a recognised division in this match if there are a minimum of 10 entries in Production Optics. The normal IPSC Category requirements apply.
If the division requirements are met, then there will be SAPSA medals, but NO IPSC President medals, as it is an IPSC Trial Division.
The specific rule set that will be implemented can be downloaded here:
- Entries OPEN: 05 February 2018 10:00AM
- Entries CLOSE: 23 February 2018 16:00
RO Pre-Match Entry
Entries for Match Officials opens 04 December 2017 at 10:00, and closes 19 January 2018 at 17:00. Match entry link for Officials are here: https://practiscore.com/pre-match-1st-round-sapsa-handgun-championship-2018/register