Download the complete SAPSA 2018 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
(Last updated: 14 June 2018)
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar below.
- This event has passed.
SA Handgun Champs (2018 Round 1)
March 24 @ 7:00 AM - March 25 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2018 Round 1) will be held at Eeufees Shooting Range on 24 Mar 2018 to 25 Mar 2018, and is hosted by NGPSA (Northern Gauteng Practical Shooting Association).
NOTE: Match details below are updated as soon as the hosts sign the match contract.
- Pre-match: 22 – 23 March 2018 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 24 – 25 March 2018
- Main Match Available Slots: 288
- Match Stages: 16 (+ chrono)
- Minimum Rounds: 291
- Match Entry Fee: R 1,000
- Match Director: Gerhard Senekal (082 554 8037 | email@example.com)
- Range Master: Joggie Prinsloo (083 292 9018 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant RM: Hein Kruger
- Stats Director: Daleen Rautenbach
Official Match Apparel
You can order the official BosNinja match apparel for this nationals directly from BosNinja! Simply click here: http://www.bosninja.co.za/index.php/2018-eufees
(Last updated: 19 March 2018 21:22)
Attached please find the updated Main Match entry list. Provincial Chairpersons to please circulate to all clubs / members.
The match has now reached its capacity – 18 x 16 squads = 288 competitors. All members in black are now on a waiting list.
(Last updated: 07 February 2018 12:24)
Production Optics Division
This will be the first level 3 match where the trial Production Optics division will be tested. Note that there will only be a recognised division in this match if there are a minimum of 10 entries in Production Optics. The normal IPSC Category requirements apply.
If the division requirements are met, then there will be SAPSA medals, but NO IPSC President medals, as it is an IPSC Trial Division.
The specific rule set that will be implemented can be downloaded here:
- Entries OPEN: 05 February 2018 10:00AM
- Entries CLOSE: 23 February 2018 16:00PM
- Match registration will be on PractiScore here: CLOSED
Course of Fire
Herewith the final COF:
The awards ceremony function will be at the Monument Restaurant at the Amphi Hall. Dress code is Semi-Formal and prize giving to start at 18:30.
Web site: www.monumentrestaurant.co.za and Amphi Hall GPS coordinates GPS: 25°46’24.11″S 28°10’41.85″E
* At the corner of Eeufees Road and Monument Street turn north towards the Voortrekker Monument.
* After passing through the gates, take the first turn-off to the right. (+- 150m)
* Take the next turn-off to the right. (+- 500m)
* Take the first turn-off to the left. (+- 100m)
* Proceed for about 750m and take the turn-off to the left.
* Proceed for about 500m. Amphi Hall is located on the left.
* Alternatively just follow the Amphi Hall signs – it is quite clearly marked.
IMPORTANT: Guests should note that only those competitors that have indicated they will attend the function (and/or paid for additional guests) will be allowed in the function venue. Seating is limited only to those who RSVP’d!