NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar list below.
- This event has passed.
SA Handgun Champs (2019 Round 2)
June 15 @ 7:00 AM - June 17 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2019 Round 2) will be held at Mapstone Shooting Range, and is hosted by KZNPSA (Kwazulu Natal Practical Shooting Association)
- Pre-Match: 12 – 14 June 2019 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 15 – 17 June 2019 (Shooting will start 07:00)
- Match Stages: 22
- Minimum Rounds: 412
- Entry fee: R1 800.00
- Main Match slots: 414
- Range Officials slots: 67
- Match Director: Fred Scott
- Range Master: Adiel Harris
- Assistant RM: Fanie Weyers
- Stats Director: Daleen Rautenbach
Pre Match Equipment check will be Tuesday 11 June from 14h00 – 17h00
Main Match Equipment check will be Friday 14 June from 14h00 – 18h00
Urgent – PCC
At the Executive Council Meeting held on the 01st June, 2019, a request had been made to include one squad of PCC competitors at Handgun Level III events. A Council decision was made that in future PCC would be included at the Handgun Level III matches, subject to slots being available after Handgun entries closed.
The Kwazulu Natal 2nd Round S.A. Championships still has ‘capacity’, but at this stage, it is too late to obtain IPSC-sanction for Level III status. IROA was also contacted and the ‘word’ was that the Handgun Level III status would not be compromised if SAPSA opened up ONE squad for PCC at Level II status.
Please note the following:
- PCC will be scored as a separate MATCH – not a separate DIVISION.
- There will NOT be President’s medals as PCC will be a Level II.
- There will be two sets of stage briefings – those posted on the range and those used by match officials – outlining the differences between HG and PCC e.g. start positions.
- NO competitors will be able to shoot both disciplines at any of the Level III matches, due to time constraints.
- The PCC match (Level II), will only be available for members not already entered in the KZN Handgun Level III event.
- As a result of the Council decision, the squadding will change and Squad 22 will now be made available for the PCC competitors. This will be done to-day and circulated for all handgun competitors to re-check their squadding.
- The entries for the PCC Level II event will close on Thursday, 06th June, as at 17:00. If proof of payment (R1800.00), is not received by SAPSA, at close of business on FRIDAY, 07th June, 2019, and the entrants are not paid up SAPSA members, then that member will not be entered for the PCC match.
Herewith squad list:
(updated 07 June 2019 09:50)
Herewith time schedule:
(updated 29 May 2019 07:50)
Competitor list & Match Profile
Here with the comp list & match profile
(Updated 06 June 2019 10:43)
Provinces who have not paid over the team fees are not reflected.
(Updated 06 June 2019 10:44)
(Updated 06 June 2019 10:46)
Course of Fire
Here with course of fire:
(Updated 30 May 2019 15:43)
Range Officers call-up
Attached please find link with directions to award ceremony – STRAVEN COURT AND DIRECTIONS
Directions to Mapstone
- Oaks Lifestyle farm & Holiday Resort – 033 212 2324
- Sakabula Country Lodge – 062 891 1879 http://www.sakabulacountrylodge.co.za