NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar list below.
SA Handgun Champs (2019 Round 3)
October 12 @ 7:00 AM - October 13 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Handgun Champs (2019 Round 3) will be held at Port Elizabeth Rifle & Pistol Club, and is hosted by EPPSA (Eastern Province Practical Shooting Association)
- Pre-Match: 10 & 11 October 2019 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 12 & 13 October 2019
- Match Stages: 16
- Minimum Rounds: 308
- Entry fee: R1 300.00
- Main Match slots: 288
- Range Officials slots: 50
- Match Director: Lionel Mills
- Range Master: Chris Groenewald
- Assistant RM: Gary du Randt
- Stats Director: Louise Groenewald
- Registration opens: 30 August 2019 @ 10:00
- Registration closes: 13 September 2019 @ 17:00
Range Officers call-up
- Registration opens: 01 August 2019 @ 10:00
- Registration closes: 30 August 2019 @ 15:00
Fairview Sports Centre, 60 Willow Rd, Overbaakens, Port Elizabeth, 6065
R295 additional charge for Award Ceremony
Please see Google Maps link below for the Award Ceremony venue.
Please see updated list for accommodation.
The furthest area from the range would be Summerstrand which would be around 30-35km away. Everything else is closer than that.