Download the complete SAPSA 2017 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
[last updated: 26 September 2017]
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar below.
- This event has passed.
SA Rifle Champs (2017 Round 1)
April 8 @ 7:00 AM - April 9 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Rifle Champs (2017 Round 1) will be held at Atlantis Shooting Range on Apr 8, 2017 to Apr 9, 2017, and is hosted by WPPSA (Western Province Practical Shooting Association).
More information on this event will follow later.
- Pre-match: 06 – 07 April 2017 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 08 – 09 April 2017
- Main Match Slots: 80 (8x squads of 10 shooters)
- Match Stages: 12
- Minimum Rounds: 199
- Match Entry Fee: R750-00
- Prize Giving Fee: FREE for competitors, R120 per additional person (non-competitor). Dress code: Casual/Shooting Wear (Ceremony will be at the range)
- Match Director: Willie Lubbe (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0836290395)
- Range Master: Ighsaan Awaldien (email@example.com / 0833082658)
- Stats Director: Louise Groenewald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Course of Fire (COF)
Competitors, please verify that your details are correct:
Competitor List d2
[last updated 29 March 2017 09:58]
Squadding (update 5)
[last updated 03 April 2017 11:35]
TimeSchedule (update 2)
[last updated 30 March 2017 15:34]
To enter your provincial teams, follow this link: Team Entries Link
- JUNIOR – UNDER the age of 18 (17 and younger)
- SENIOR – As from 50 years old (50+)
- SUPER SENIOR – As from 60 years old (60+)
- LADIES – Female gender
- Entries OPEN: Monday 27 February 2017
- Entries CLOSE: Sunday 26 March 2017
- The match registration will take place on WPPSA website. Follow the instructions in the “How to” document below.
Its suggested to Google for appropriate accommodation in these nearby areas:
- Melkbosstrand – 10 minutes (±23km) away
- Bloubergstrand – 20 minutes (±25km) away
- Tableview – 20 minutes (±25km) away
- Parklands – 20 minutes (±25km) away
- Cape Town CBD – 35 minutes (±49km) away