Download the complete SAPSA 2018 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
(Last updated: 20 September 2018)
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar list below.
- This event has passed.
SA Rifle Champs (2018 Round 1)
February 10 @ 7:00 AM - February 11 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Rifle Champs (2018 Round 1) will be held at Polokwane Shooting Range on 10 Feb 2018 to 11 Feb 2018, and is hosted by LPPSA (Limpopo Practical Shooting Association).
- Pre-match: 08 – 09 February 2018 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 10 – 11 February 2018
- Main Match Available Slots: 100
- Match Stages: 13
- Minimum Rounds: 210
- Match Entry Fee: R 1,000
- Match Director: Tinus Botha (082 8899345 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Range Master: Ray le Clus
- Assistant Range Master: Jan Oosthuizen
- Stats Director: Daleen Rautenbach
- Entries OPEN: 02 January 2018 10:00
- Entries CLOSE: 02 February 2018 17:00
- Match registration on PractiScore here: https://practiscore.com/1st-round-sapsa-rifle-championship-2018/register
Match administration asks all competitors to please check your registration details. Report any mistakes to Sebella (email@example.com). If you have not paid your entry fee yet, please do so ASAP!
(last updated: 23 January 2018 12:18)
(last updated: 05 February 2018 13:22)
Course of Fire (COF)
Herewith the final COF as sanctioned by IPSC:
Registration and Equipment Checks
Friday afternoon (09 February) from 14h00 till 18h00 at the shooting range (at Bushveld Pub and Grill). See map of shooting range at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: If you are unable to make the equipment checks, you will have to make a personal request to the Match Director for an alternative time.
The awards ceremony will as always take place on the range after the match at the Clubhouse (Bosveld Pub and Grill).
NOTE: All competitors will receive a complementary meal and drinks voucher included in their match entry fee (for use Sunday lunch after the match).