Download the complete SAPSA 2018 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
(Last updated: 20 September 2018)
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar list below.
SA Rifle Champs (2018 Round 2)
October 13 @ 7:00 AM - October 14 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Rifle Champs (2018 Round 2) will be held at Polokwane Shooting Range on 13 Oct 2018 to 14 Oct 2018, and is hosted by LPPSA (Limpopo Practical Shooting Association).
NOTE: Match details below are updated as soon as the hosts sign the match contract.
- Pre-match: 11 – 12 October 2018 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 13 – 14 October 2018
- Main Match Available Slots: 100
- Match Stages: 15
- Minimum Rounds: 250
- Match Entry Fee: R1,200
- Match Director: Gerrit Dokter
- Range Master: Daan Kemp
- Assistant RM: Karen Shawe
- Stats Director: Daleen Rautenbach
- Entries OPEN: 03 September 2018 10:00. PractiScore registration here: https://practiscore.com/sapsa-rifle-national-2nd-round/register
- Entries CLOSE: 26 September 2018 17:00
Here with match entries for checking:
- RED – Match Officials
- BLUE – Registered & Paid Competitors
- BLACK – Registered & Unpaid Competitors … you have till close of business (10 September 2018) to pay
PLEASE NOTE: RULES ARE THAT ONLY PAID UP SAPSA MEMBERS CAN ENTER THE MATCH. YOU MUST PAY YOUR ENTRE FEE … IF NOT PAID YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A REGISTERED COMPETITOR!!
(Last updated: 18/09/2018 14:13)
Course of fire (COF)
Course of fire will be published here after entries close 26 September 2018