Download the complete SAPSA 2018 calendar (including level 2 Provincial Leagues) in PDF format:
(Last updated: 20 September 2018)
NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar list below.
- This event has passed.
SA Rifle Champs (2018 Round 2)
October 13 @ 7:00 AM - October 14 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Rifle Champs (2018 Round 2) will be held at Polokwane Shooting Range on 13 Oct 2018 to 14 Oct 2018, and is hosted by LPPSA (Limpopo Practical Shooting Association).
NOTE: Match details below are updated as soon as the hosts sign the match contract.
- Pre-match: 11 – 12 October 2018 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 13 – 14 October 2018
- Main Match Available Slots: 100
- Match Stages: 15
- Minimum Rounds: 250
- Match Entry Fee: R1,200
- Match Director: Gerrit Dokter
- Range Master: Daan Kemp
- Assistant RM: Karen Shawe
- Stats Director: Daleen Rautenbach
- Equipment check will start Friday 12 October 2018 at 14:00 to 18:00 at the Bushveld Pub & Grill
- If, for some reason, you will not be in time for the equipment check, please make the necessary arrangements with our Match Director Gerrit Dokter 079 033 0023 or Range Master Daan Kemp 082 924 2782
Here with squad list:
(Last updated: 08/10/2018 10:26)
Here with time schedule:
Here with range layout:
- Please send the names of your provincial teams to SAPSA
- R100 per team (reference: RFLLimpopo or RFLNG)
- Banking details: LPPSA, ABSA, Account number: 1080147569
Course of Fire
Here with Course of Fire:
We will be using PractiScore. Your stage confirmation will be forwarded to your e-mail address. Please make sure that you will receive your e-mails on an electronic device in your possession.