NOTE: Only National Champs (Level 3) events are shown in the calendar list below.
- This event has passed.
SA Shotgun Champs (2018 Round 2)
22 September 2018 @ 7:00 AM - 23 September 2018 @ 5:00 PM
The SA Shotgun Champs (2018 Round 2) will be held at Kraaifontein Shooting Club on 22 Sep 2018 to 23 Sep 2018, and is hosted by BPSA (Boland Practical Shooting Association).
NOTE: Match details below are updated as soon as the hosts sign the match contract.
- Pre-match: 20 – 21 September 2018 (Match Officials and Sponsors ONLY!)
- Main Match: 22 – 23 September 2018
- Main Match Available Slots: 100
- Match Stages: 15
- Minimum Rounds: 155 Birdshot, 27 Buckshot, 16 Slugs
- Match Entry Fee: R1,000
- Match Director: Chris Groenewald
- Range Master: Nico van Niekerk
- Assistant RM: [tba]
- Stats Director: Louise Groenewald
Here with final squadding list
Here with time schedule
- Entries CLOSED!!
Here with match entries for checking:
- RED – Match Officials
- BLUE – Registered & Paid Competitors
- BLACK – Registered & Unpaid Competitors … you have till close of business (10 September 2018) to pay
PLEASE NOTE: RULES ARE THAT ONLY PAID UP SAPSA MEMBERS CAN ENTER THE MATCH. YOU MUST PAY YOUR ENTRE FEE … IF NOT PAID YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A REGISTERED COMPETITOR!!
(Last updated: 07/09/2018 11:54)
Course of Fire (COF)
Here with the course of fire for SA Shotgun Champs (2018 Round 2)