- Corporate teams must conform to IPSC rules.
- Corporate teams to compete against other corporate teams and not provincial teams.
- Members of provincial teams can be members of corporate teams.
- Entry fee for corporate teams to be set at R500.00 per team.
- Entry fee to be paid to SAPSA and not the hosting province.
- Teams must comprise of four members – can be a mix (male and female) and may also be a provincial mix – example: 2 x North West, 1 Eastern Province and 1 x Free State competitor competitor but in the same division.
How to enter:
Please forward POP to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include names of the competitors and their provinces etc in the Corporate Team.
STANDARD BANK – CASTLEWALK
ACCOUNT NO. 411248928
BRANCH CODE – 014645
REF: TEAM NAME